Earache Home Remedies – Unbearable ear pain will go away in a few minutes.
Earache – Ear is an important part of our body, and it is very important to clean it at regular intervals, in fact the ear does not have a separate protective layer, due to which small particles and wax accumulate in the form of dirt and dust. Huh. Inside. our ears. This can lead to bacterial infection in the ear. Apart from this, ear diseases are common during winter and rainy days. Cold, hoarse voice, injury, insect infestation or ear infection, excess dirt, or watery ears while bathing, etc.
Ear infection – it happens. It is unbearable to get out of these pains. Often the problem of dizziness, severe headache and fever also occurs due to ear.
Relief from earache – You can also adopt some home remedies to get it. With this you will not have to spend a lot of money on your medicines and you will get instant relief.
ear pain treatment
1. Use foods rich in vitamin C in the diet, such as guava, lemon, orange, papaya etc. This fruit is useful in reducing earache.
2. Grind 3 garlic sprouts in sesame oil and heat it well. Then filter it and fill it in the flask. Put 4-5 drops in the ear. There will be immediate relief from pain.
3. Distillation of two drops of ginger juice ends earache and swelling.
4. Onion juice ends earache. It also helps reduce ear inflammation, pain and infection.
5. Applying warm olive oil in the ear also ends earache.
6. Putting two drops of fresh basil juice in the ear also provides relief.
7. Jamun is useful in earache. Grind it after frying it in ghee and knead soft dough. Then put it in the ear. Within a few minutes the pain will be completely gone.
how to clean ears
It is normal for wax to build up in the ear. This prevents dirt and bacteria from entering the ear canal, but filling in too much wax is not a good idea. People who use earphones often have problems with ear infections. This reduces the hearing ability of the ears and also causes pain. Many try to remove it with a sharp pin which can be fatal.
One of the best ways to clean dirt from the ears is to clean the ears after bath, as the wax becomes soft after bathing.
You can prepare many of these natural ingredients at home, which will soften the wax. Take one tablespoon each of hydrogen peroxide, glycerin and mineral oil and prepare the solution. Now put two to three drops in the ear and leave it overnight. Get up in the morning and clean the ear thoroughly with the ear bud.
Prepare a solution by mixing equal amounts of hydrogen peroxide and water. Now put a few drops of this in the ears and let it sit well in the ear. Next, turn the ear over and drain out the remaining solution. Keep in mind that the amount of hydrogen should not exceed 3 tons, otherwise it can be fatal.
Putting a few drops of baby oil or mineral oil in the ears removes dirt. The oil softens the earwax so that it comes out easily. You can also use olive oil.
Increase onion juice. Put a few drops in the ear with the help of a dropper.
Regular ear cleaning with ear buds is fine too, but they should be gentle. If you use sharp buds or sharp objects, it can damage the inner part of the ear.
If you are having ear pain, you should get a medical examination done first.